- Scientific Officer - Ministry of Digital Policy, Telecommunications, & Information, General Secretary of Digital Policy (January 2017 - now)
Enhancement of the efficiency of public administration, the competitiveness of the economy and improve quality of life.
- Part time Lecturer - AMBS The open University of Switzerland (Oct 2016 - now)
- Visiting Lecturer - De Montfort University (July 2016 - now)
- Lecturer - De Montfort University (Mar 2015 - now)
Research on Cyber security for Scada systems and Vanets
Supervision of PhD and Master theses
Topics of Security
- Research fellow - University of Surrey (Feb 2014 - Dec 2014)
Research on improving the resilience and dependability of critical infrastructures (CIs)
Member of the Multimedia, Security and Forensics (MSF) Group
Member of Surrey Centre for Cyber Security (SCCS)
- EUREKA Independant Technical Expert (November 2013- Present)
Evaluation of applications submitted for funding under the Eurostars SME Programme.
- IT specialist at Municipality of Mykonos (March 2011 – Jan 2014)
Management of hardware and software of the Municipality of Mykonos.
Representative of the municipality at the isle-pack project which is committed to developing local sustainable energy action plans.
- Database Programmer at E.A.S. Larissas (September 2003 – December 2010)
Programmer analyst, management of database systems in Unix environment.
Creation of databases using dedicated programming languages (progress).
Network implementation and administration of company’s LAN.
- Teaching assistant at T.E.I. of Larissa - Department of Electrical Engineering (October 2002 – July 2007)
Teaching of software programming (Visual Basic) , CAD programs (Workbench, AutoCAD, Autofine).
Supervisor of student's thesis with subjects relevant to RFID systems, visual basic programming and green houses.
- Electrical Engineer - Freelancer (2000 - 2010)
Analysis and Design of electrical, water, heat networks of houses, using AutoCAD and other specialized programs (Autoﬁne).
Design and supervision of construction of many house facilities.
Construction of a prototype ecological community with energy saving procedures and smart embedded technologies.
Cooperation with technical office AMichail